Friday, February 18, 2011

OWOH - WINNER

What a truely amazing 2 weeks it has been with the
One World One Heart Event
and along the way I have met some amazing artists
I have responded to some 275 comments
along the way
and
I am really happy to announce
that
my door prize (above) has been won by:
Hilda at
Congratulations Hilda!
Please contact me with your details for mailing!

So go and check out Hilda's Wonderful blog and all of her creative work.

Thanks also to Lisa for making this such a wonderful success.

This has also been a time of receiving and I have also been blessed
with some absolutely beautiful prizes myself!
A Big Thanks to all those who have
gifted me!

5 comments:

  1. Wow !!! Wow Wow I am absolutely delighted to have won your amazing door prize - it sure will be treasured - Thank you so much I have emailed my details

    Hugs Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grats Hilda! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello

    I wanted to say congraulations for winning the drawing on that fabulous blog Fabric Photo Memories.

    I just found her blog today and love all the sewing items.

    I love to sew and haven't for some time so I am reading to get home and sew

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Hilda !! You lucky girl !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Hilda, for winning your so beautifull gift.
    I wish you a wonderfull, week-end.
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping here to say hello and to see what I have been creating. I really treasure each and everyone of you for your comments. It is so appreciated....Suzy

Related Posts with Thumbnails