Monday, February 2, 2015

Love is In the Air

Inspired by this beautiful art piece 
of John William Waterhouse
"Lady Clare"
I created this collaged card


 

and with these beautiful words:
 Love is in the air,
everywhere you look around,
every sight and every sound,
in the rising of the sun
and when the day is nearly done! 



 
 Love is in the air
in the whisper of the trees,
in the roaring of the sea
and forests and mountains green. 


.
 

  Some words which inspired
my collage "Through the Forest of Love".

 



 


This textural art piece is now in my Etsy Shop. 
It would make a lovely gift for your sweet heart friend,
it could be framed or it could be incorporated
into your own artwork too.
*** Sorry but this item has been sold***
 
Thanks always for your kind comments when you visit me here.
Have a wonderful new week full of new inspiration
being thankful for just the air that we breathe!

xox Suzy

17 comments:

  1. The forests add so much to the air we breathe - I'm not sure if that was what you were thinking when you created this, but it's what struck me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You create such beautiful mixed textile art. I adore your studio. I would hate to show you mine.
    Hugs Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzy, again your creation is stunning. It was already gone when I went to your etsy shop to buy it. I know you have many who love and appreciate your work besides me. Blessings and keep creating to share with us. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Suzy, I would love to see you creating, they are so amazing. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card and a lovely post. Thanks, Suzy! Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll say love is in the air ... and you made darn sure of it with such beauty in your creation!

    Love!
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
  7. C'est vraiment très joli et original, j'ai hâte de recevoir ma carte ,

    ReplyDelete
  8. How stunning dear friend Suzy,- so beautiful a story, you are telling here.
    The painting is setting a fantastic tone for colours and drama , and the cross for the love around !! Amazing with all the ragged tylle pieces , I love it.
    Also sending love to you, dearest from a very snowfilled island . You will soon hear from me .
    Hugs from Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  9. How I love that Lady Clare image -and your choice of colors to coordinate is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Pre-Raphaelite-looking woman on this card Suzi...beautiful creation yet again!

    x C

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely, earthy tones in this beauty, Suzy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a gorgeous collage dear Suzy. And the image, fabrics, laces and colours you used do so well fit the theme you chose. Beautiful words too. The funny thing is that I had planned to make a book with this exact same image but then I decided to paint my own. But I love love this image so much and I love how you have cut and collaged it here. Wishing you a beautiful day and sending you big hugs and happy smiles xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is one of my favorites of all that you've made! Just beautiful my friend! Enjoy your weekend! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning creation, dear Suzy!
    BTW, I love that song:)
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping here to say hello and to see what I have been creating. I really treasure each and everyone of you for your comments. It is so appreciated....Suzy

Related Posts with Thumbnails